Cookies Alert / Info

I place this notice here, in case you do not see it automatically from Google. I don't personally do cookies, but Google does. If you don't want cookies to be used, please exit now. Thanks. / / "This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse."

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Virtuous Women

Today, I am going to talk about two sites. Both are two of the most virtuous women I know. One I met recently and is a few years older than I am and a long-time pastor's wife. The other one I knew when she was a child. Check out their pages. Both have a lot to share about living the life God wants us women to live.  Barbara also has another site where women meet and share. Ask her about it!

Authentic Virtue   and   Barbara's Bakin N Bits

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Mrs. Adams! You are too kind to put me on this post! I'm half tempted to push the "what?!" button below because I am not worthy of being called a virtuous woman! But I thank you and I want you to know that you are a godly inspiration to me.

I think you will be happy to know that I am trying to learn sign language again! (I wish I would have taken my lessons more seriously!) Right now I am simply learning via the computer; I hope to eventually spend time with a few of the deaf in our community and try and practice and learn with them!! :)

May Jesus bless you and thank you again for your kind words!
With love, Frannie

Barbara said...

That was so special dear to even think of me as a virtuous woman, It blessed my heart. You are so special and it has been my honor to know you.
The sign language is so special, hope you can learn it well Frannie, Belinda is an excellent teacher.
Thank you for your encouraging words dear, May God pour out his richest blessings upon you and Steve.

Lots of love, sister Barbara