Cookies Alert / Info

I place this notice here, in case you do not see it automatically from Google. I don't personally do cookies, but Google does. If you don't want cookies to be used, please exit now. Thanks. / / "This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse."

Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Year's Day

As a child, I heard that what you do on New Year's Day, you will do all year. So I thought if I sewed or read ... or whatever, then I would have a lot of time to sew or read or ... whatever!
Yesterday, was spent with family and friends, having fun and eating. If the superstition is true, then we will have fun with family and friends during the next year. Hopefully, we do not eat as much, though.
If you want to read the top 10 superstitions for New Year's Day, go to: http://www.toptenz.net/top-10-new-years-traditions-superstitions.php

1 comment:

Lynnette said...

I heard yesterday that is you do laundry on new Years, you will lose a loved one.....I hope not!!

Also, Berk worked yesterday....so maybe that means he will keep his job all year!