Cookies Alert / Info

I place this notice here, in case you do not see it automatically from Google. I don't personally do cookies, but Google does. If you don't want cookies to be used, please exit now. Thanks. / / "This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse."

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Books by Belinda Jo Adams

I have four novels on the market. I call them novels because that is what non-writers call them. Writers say they are not long enough for real novels, but whatever. I have four of them available. They can be purchased at any bookstore by having them order them for you. Or you can shop at the online bookstores for them. The titles are: Beyond The Mountains, Silent Love, My Precious Jewel and The Lure of Alaska. I use my real name: Belinda Jo Adams as the author. I wrote each one from my studies of history and having lived in the area of the setting of the stories. They also contain items from my own experiences.
All four are historical stories that both teens and adults will like to read and hopefully recommend to their friends.

No comments: