Cookies Alert / Info

I place this notice here, in case you do not see it automatically from Google. I don't personally do cookies, but Google does. If you don't want cookies to be used, please exit now. Thanks. / / "This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse."

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Next Post

I have been enjoying hitting next post and seeing different sites ... until yesterday. I don't plan to hit it again for I saw one that I REALLY wish I had not see. So, be careful with that button!

3 comments:

Barbara said...

Glad for the warning, I have never used it, usually just hit those I know.. Hugs sorry you seen ugly.

Shari said...

Yes, it is sad but true that we have to be careful of what will come up "next". Don't ever google "wifely submission"...it has been four years and most of the memories have finally faded ;-)

Came by to visit and welcome you to/through the KJV blog site. I look forward to coming back again.

In His service,

Sharon said...

Yes, I learned that lesson the hard way too. I don't hit that button anymore.