Cookies Alert / Info

I place this notice here, in case you do not see it automatically from Google. I don't personally do cookies, but Google does. If you don't want cookies to be used, please exit now. Thanks. / / "This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse."

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My Signature

OK, I did it. Does that mean I have to paste in the code each time?
If you don't know about the signature thing, there is a link at the bottom of my sidebar.
Or you could go to Kristy's and she explains the steps and has a link.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

No, it will be there each time on it's own.

Unknown said...

Thank you for posting this Mrs. Adams (and thank you to your friend Kristy)! I love having a signature...it seems so sweet and feminine. I enjoy your blog. Frannie