Cookies Alert / Info

I place this notice here, in case you do not see it automatically from Google. I don't personally do cookies, but Google does. If you don't want cookies to be used, please exit now. Thanks. / / "This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse."

Friday, April 13, 2012

Cookie making

We are taking a break from the building to rest and save up more money so I thought I'd bake more cookies for our next round of building.
I am not a 'real good' cook.  Now and then I come up with something different or special. But mostly, I cook just to get by and feed us. I like the sign I saw recently that said, "I only have a kitchen because it came with the house'. Well, I'm not that bad, but .... Being we eat 'diffferent' and I cook for 2 meals at a time and freeze half, it is not that hard to cook for us.
Today, I made cookies. Most times, they don't turn out just right, but are a little hard, not sweet enough, or crumbly. Today, was a 'just right' day! I had to make myself stop eating them, they were so good. The trouble is we still have some left from the last batch, we need to eat, also. I guess we'll have one of each until the old ones are gone.
About a month or more ago, I baked a 4x batch so while we were building on our new room, I would not have to bake. When they did not turn out just right, I was disappointed with all those cookies, but they were good enough to eat. :)

signature bja

No comments: