Cookies Alert / Info

I place this notice here, in case you do not see it automatically from Google. I don't personally do cookies, but Google does. If you don't want cookies to be used, please exit now. Thanks. / / "This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse."

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Busy, Busy

I am still trying to get our online store ... uh ... online. I have it all done, but figuring postage and handling. I ordered a postal scale from USPS last Wednesday. I wanted one of theirs so I would know it would be right and it was the best deal. Have been waiting for it to come ... and wondering why it has not. I figured with $9 p/h it would be here by now. I got an email today saying they shipped it today! urghhhh You would think .... Well, I'll get it when it gets here!
I think I will make some chocolate covered nuts. One of our favorite snacks. We call it MUFA-MUFA!

signature bja

No comments: