In 2005, I decided to make a biscuit quilt. I saw one somewhere and thought, ‘how neat!’ I began sewing each little pillow, and then connected them into sections. I jokingly called it our retirement quilt, because I thought it would take that long to finish it. I wanted no two squares the same so it did some doing to find the material for all the pillows. It took me 3 years! There are two squares the same but I did that for a game for the grandkids to figure out which two. I also broke about 20 sewing machine needles doing this project. When I ran out of material, and could not get to the store for more, I started going through our closet and eliminating clothing we did not need anymore! I finally got it done and a year later, we retired.