Cookies Alert / Info

I place this notice here, in case you do not see it automatically from Google. I don't personally do cookies, but Google does. If you don't want cookies to be used, please exit now. Thanks. / / "This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse."

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Grocery List

Speaking of a grocery list, many years ago, I made up a one page list in MS Excel. If anyone wants a copy of it, you can email me and I will send it to you. FREE! :)
You will have a base to custom fit it for you.

3 comments:

Sandra said...

I have one of these too. I typed up every single thing I buy and print up 12 each year. I buy once a month. Each month I just pull one out and go through the cabinets. If I have used something up and it's gone, I would forget, but with this list, if it's not there then I know I need it, and if I have enough for another month I just cross it out. It is so nice to not forget things at the grocery store. I wouldn't go without my list!

Barbara said...

Yep I sure need a list, if I don't write it down, then I forget it, I go through my cabinets once a month too, and write down what I am out of, is there an easier way?
Hugs

Sharon said...

I did the same thing! I was surprised at my long list. Most of it being spices and herbs which take up a lot of space in my cabinet. Thinking about getting rid of those I do not use very often. After all, my mother rarely used herbs and spices in her cooking when I was growing up. It was, "Pass the salt and pepper, please." :)