Cookies Alert / Info

I place this notice here, in case you do not see it automatically from Google. I don't personally do cookies, but Google does. If you don't want cookies to be used, please exit now. Thanks. / / "This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse."

Saturday, May 11, 2024

 

Years ago, I put some of the verses I had learned onto cassette tapes. I listened to them occasionally to review and keep the verses in my mind.

A few years ago, I talked them into my computer program and have a file of them. I also have some done by other people that I have the disks for.

Often when I cannot sleep, I quote them until I fall asleep.

Now that I am older, I am finding that some of the verses are leaving me.  So I have started listening to them more often. It is neat to listen to them as I do dishes, or other household chores.

What do you do to help you memorize verses and review them?

Ps 119:11  Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.




No comments: