Cookies Alert / Info

I place this notice here, in case you do not see it automatically from Google. I don't personally do cookies, but Google does. If you don't want cookies to be used, please exit now. Thanks. / / "This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse."

Monday, December 4, 2023



UPDATE:  I redid the pic to show the rest of the dates and give-aways!

Belinda Jo's Books

 

OK, it's time to give away some eBooks! I haven't done it for a while. I wanted to have them all at one time for several days -- no gimmicks, etc. But it's not working out that way. So here is a pic with the listings of which books for which dates. Note the devotional books are only for the 5th. I will try to do them again later if anyone is interested. Just go to Amazon and search for my name. Belinda Jo Adams

Merry Christmas from me to you!



No comments: