Cookies Alert / Info

I place this notice here, in case you do not see it automatically from Google. I don't personally do cookies, but Google does. If you don't want cookies to be used, please exit now. Thanks. / / "This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse."

Friday, April 3, 2020

I haven't done a post for a while. We are in strange times in our world right now. And I have a hard time thinking it will ever be the same. This COVID 19 time is strange. It gets a person to thinking. This is a very unusual time in our life. We are 68 years old and have not seen anything like this. We had doctors’ appointments to have blood work done Wed, Mar 16. We then went to the grocery store for a few items. At church that night there were about 15 of us and we decided to cancel church until things get better. Wow, I never thought I would say that. Keeping busy cleaning and doing odd jobs that need to be done, hoping we don’t get sick. I placed my first grocery order online and went to pick it up. I hope I did everything right. We didn't get it all and it took a long time and they got it wrong and had to redo it and it took a long time. And the delivery person didn't obey the 6 ft rule and I backed up and I hope she didn't give me anything. 
Now we are home for the duration! 
Our doctor even did our follow up visits after our blood work, at home over the phone! That was a blessing because we did not want to go to the office. He asked up if we would be interested in doing video conferencing as time went on and we said yes!


 On my computer I have uploaded my personal CDs I have about 1500 Christian songs. I like to listen to them at random. I have instrumentals, southern gospel, jazz, hymns, modern praise songs (yes, I like some of them), & children's songs. I have mostly English, but also a few in Spanish, German and Hawaiian. This morning I made cookies and played the songs on my Rove speaker. Sometimes, I was praying for people during this time. Sometimes I was praising God from whom all blessing flow. Sometimes, I was signing the songs in Sign language. I even danced a little jig / exercised to a couple of the toe tapping ones. I had a good time praising God and just being alone with Him away from media for a couple hours. And at the end, I had cookies for treats for the next couple weeks while we are under 'shelter in place’ which starts tonight. Though Steve and I have been trying to do that for a couple weeks.

Well, that is my post for now. God bless each one of you and take care of you and yours!

John 3: 16 -17 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.





No comments: