Cookies Alert / Info

I place this notice here, in case you do not see it automatically from Google. I don't personally do cookies, but Google does. If you don't want cookies to be used, please exit now. Thanks. / / "This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse."

Monday, February 27, 2017

Memory Verse Challenge

This month I had a challenge to memorize and meditate on a Bible verse. My husband and I both learned it.

It is Psalm 27:1 "The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?"

To me, this is a special verse, because God is the light that leads me to my salvation through Him. He then leads me each day and gives me strength to take one step at a time throughout my life until I meet Him. With that guidance and assurance there is nothing I should fear!

Here it is with a photo I put it on.
The body of water is Banks Lake close to Valdosta, Georgia.





2 comments:

Deborah said...

Beautiful photo, Belinda! I enjoyed learning this verse too.

Lori said...

Psalm 27:1 is a wonderful verse, isn't it? I love the picture, I always enjoy being in south Georgia to see the Spanish moss in the trees.