Cookies Alert / Info

I place this notice here, in case you do not see it automatically from Google. I don't personally do cookies, but Google does. If you don't want cookies to be used, please exit now. Thanks. / / "This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse."

Thursday, December 29, 2011

I was in the mood for Chex Mix, but do not buy Chex because of additive ingredients I do not want. So I bought Cascadian Farms Multi Grain Squares instead. and went by the normal recipe. For the above photo, I used the cinnamon flavor and added coconut, dried pineapple and dark chocolate m&ms. I only cooked it for the 1st half hour and added the m&ms after it cooled. Yummmm.


signature bja

No comments: