Cookies Alert / Info

I place this notice here, in case you do not see it automatically from Google. I don't personally do cookies, but Google does. If you don't want cookies to be used, please exit now. Thanks. / / "This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse."

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Deviled Eggs

We made deviled eggs today to take to Mom's tomorrow. I believe it is the LAST time I volunteer to do this food item. I used to make them quite often and enjoyed doing so. I especially like to eat them! But, over the last few years, I cannot get the shells off the eggs without damaging them up pretty good and it taking a long time to accomplish the task.
I have tried all the hints people have offered me to make it easier, but for some reason, it does not work for me any more. I shall still enjoy eating them when other people (who know the trick I have forgotten) make them, though!

signature bja

No comments: