Cookies Alert / Info

I place this notice here, in case you do not see it automatically from Google. I don't personally do cookies, but Google does. If you don't want cookies to be used, please exit now. Thanks. / / "This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse."

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Spring Vegetables Recipe

A dish I made yesterday. I got it from Woman's Day Magazine and it is on their web site. I forgot to take a photo, and did not know if I should copy theirs and use it.

Mine looked a little different, because I thought I had frozen peas in the freezer so did not buy any. What I had was brussel sprouts! But, the photo on the back was small so it looked like peas. So, I used peas and snaps from my mother's garden that I had in the freezer. It worked. I still want to try it again with frozen peas. We had it with baked chicken. Yum. A Fit for Life meal.

signature bja

No comments: