Cookies Alert / Info

I place this notice here, in case you do not see it automatically from Google. I don't personally do cookies, but Google does. If you don't want cookies to be used, please exit now. Thanks. / / "This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse."

Thursday, March 18, 2010

New Job

I guess the title should be just 'job'. I did not have another one outside my home. I started work (temporary). I am working in an office. I have not worked in an office atmosphere for 38 years!! I have been a full-time housewife since 6 months after getting married except for a couple little things now and then, but none like this one. I was told it was a temp-job up to 35 hrs a week, but when I arrived I was told it was a 40-hr a week job with no extra benefits. OK, I will try to handle that. 2 days are behind me and God is helping me learn what I am to do.

I've worked 4 days now and so the first week is behind me. So far, so good.

signature bja

No comments: