Cookies Alert / Info

I place this notice here, in case you do not see it automatically from Google. I don't personally do cookies, but Google does. If you don't want cookies to be used, please exit now. Thanks. / / "This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse."

Friday, February 19, 2010

Poetry

Poetry

Learning poetry is confusing
As I daily sit here musing.
Rhythm and rhymes,
Meter and lines,
I think it’s brain abusing!

© 1993 Belinda Jo Adams


(This poem was published in Housewife Writer's Forum spring 1995.)


I was trying to study poetry and learn it correctly. The more I studied the more I was confused. I had written poetry for years, just not with all the rules!

No comments: