Cookies Alert / Info

I place this notice here, in case you do not see it automatically from Google. I don't personally do cookies, but Google does. If you don't want cookies to be used, please exit now. Thanks. / / "This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse."

Tuesday, March 22, 2022

 As I was cleaning my kitchen today, I thought to myself, "Why did I buy this black dish drainer?" I don't like black items that I have to clean water-calcium deposits or grime off. Why? I clean them and they look clean, but when they dry you can still see the stains or dirt. That happens with a couple of pots I have that has a black interior. I think they are clean and when I take them down to use later, I have to finish cleaning them! So why did I buy that drainer. I don't know!

But it reminds me of how we have to be careful in our lives to not let sin in! For it is hard to make it go away when it gets a foothold in our lives. I know we all sin and we have to deal with it daily, but I mean what we call 'bad sins' that can stain our lives and be hard to clean up afterwards.

I John 1:9  If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us [our] sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

10  If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

1 ¶  My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:

2  And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for [the sins of] the whole world.

3 ¶  And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments.

4  He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

5  But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.

6  He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.


No comments: