Cookies Alert / Info

I place this notice here, in case you do not see it automatically from Google. I don't personally do cookies, but Google does. If you don't want cookies to be used, please exit now. Thanks. / / "This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse."

Tuesday, March 22, 2022

 As I was cleaning my kitchen today, I thought of two songs: #1 Annie theme song - Tomorrow, tomorrow. Then something triggered the song: #2 Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away!  Then I smiled thinking, The most important thing is to live the best you can live today and tomorrow or yesterday won't matter for each day will take care of itself! And we would be happy in the day we are living in .... NOW   .... TODAY.

I just did a search for the word tomorrow in the Bible ... and it is not there!  Well, now it is but was spelled differently. It is listed at To morrow or on the morrow.

Matthew 6:34  "Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day [is] the evil thereof."



No comments: