Cookies Alert / Info

I place this notice here, in case you do not see it automatically from Google. I don't personally do cookies, but Google does. If you don't want cookies to be used, please exit now. Thanks. / / "This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse."

Wednesday, December 15, 2021

 At the Patterson craft show, I didn't sell a lot ... but I did have an editor from The Blackshear Times interview me ... and others around the room. I was included in the article in this week's edition. It starts on front page by K.T. McKee and is continued on page 11 (that's where my info is). Be sure to read it! BTW, she is a good writer!


Picture of my display at the craft show. (taken by me)



No comments: