Cookies Alert / Info

I place this notice here, in case you do not see it automatically from Google. I don't personally do cookies, but Google does. If you don't want cookies to be used, please exit now. Thanks. / / "This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse."

Monday, November 1, 2021

 My birthday is soon and I am planning to give away eBooks! So check your list of books that you have by Belinda Jo Adams and be ready to 'fill in the blanks'! Yes, ALL eBooks ALL free ALL 3 days. November 8, 9, & 10  2021. That's Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday of next week. My goal is 70 books (or more!) so help me reach that goal by getting your free eBooks by Belinda Jo Adams!



1 comment:

Belinda Jo Adams said...

Total given away so far: 4 ... 66 to go to make 70!!