Cookies Alert / Info

I place this notice here, in case you do not see it automatically from Google. I don't personally do cookies, but Google does. If you don't want cookies to be used, please exit now. Thanks. / / "This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse."

Monday, November 11, 2019

I walked out to the mailbox and saw this butterfly (the last view) so I took a pic, then got closer and took another one. Hummm, it wasn't moving. I thought it was dead. I moved the branches and got closer and took another pic. Then it flew away. I thought that was that, but it flew back and I took the other two pics.

No comments: