Cookies Alert / Info

I place this notice here, in case you do not see it automatically from Google. I don't personally do cookies, but Google does. If you don't want cookies to be used, please exit now. Thanks. / / "This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse."

Friday, October 22, 2010

Too much stuff!

I don't know about other countries, but we Americans have too much STUFF! Whew! Why do we think we have to buy so many things?? I have been organizing/straightening my house this week. With working for 5 months, then our trip, I have only done 'lick and promise' cleaning and straightening. Things sure did pile up. And so many little things I have to decide where to put or to throw out. My yard sale pile is getting bigger and bigger.
Why, oh why do we buy so much stuff? And, this year, we have cut back on buying inside things because we know we don't have room in our small place! Oh well, guess I will get up from here, stop whining and get back to work. Mighty glad I can still move around and clean house!! Now, that puts a different light on cleaning!

signature bja

No comments: